Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome to Raw & Regal

Change can be a good thing...although hard to admit at times, something always comes out of change.
After going through several huge changes this past month, I have decided to laungh this site: Raw & Regal. In it, I will be sharing all things raw - be it fashion, food or fitness and all things regal - same categories.
I hope you enjoy, follow and gain insight on ways to live, act or be raw & regal.
Who What Wear - 10 easy looks
Raw and regal, J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I just heard about this site: Raw & Regal on your Facebook page. I like it! I have passion for fashion and a knack for food! I've notice that you like this brand Scotch & Soda. I absolutely love them too. I'm sorry to hear that your store is closing. I wish I could do something about it. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matthew,
    Thank you for the comment! I have updated it, most recently, with much content on style and fashion. Hope to see more of your comments. Thanks again for following!
    Jenny
    Styling for the everyday
    Raw & Regal

    ReplyDelete